Sunday, March 06, 2011

Elizabeth was here this weekend. We went to the children's museum (known in this house as the "little guy art museum") and the park and out to lunch a few times and watched "The Social Network" (well, Brian and Elizabeth watched it last night - I slept through it last night and watched it this afternoon. I'm useless after 8 pm; it doesn't matter how interesting the movie is, I just can't hang) and went out for coffee and just generally enjoyed sitting in the same room for the weekend. Elizabeth is one of my favorite people, and I don't get to spend nearly as many weekends with her as I would like.

Here are a few pictures from this morning, the only time I turned on my camera all weekend. Poor little Emmy - I have about one third of the number of pictures I had of Asher by this age. I know it sounds crazy to say I don't have time to take pictures, but seriously, I just don't have as much time to take pictures as I used to. And don't even ask about the baby book. Anyway, a few pictures. The last one is a picture of Emmy with my mom, but it's so cute I'm sharing it here, too.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It really was a fun time! I just adore your family and the time I get to spend with you all!

Also, I left my loofa. Just throw that in a drawer for next time I'm there. :)

Also-also, my word jumble is reepi, and it makes me think of Asher correcting my pronunciation of Reepicheep from the Narnia book. Too cute!!