hi all. we're here, in the nicest hotel I've been in since we had children,in our 24 hr kid-free retreat. in the past 18 hours, I have
1. watched entire episodes of sell this house
2. eaten gratuitous pasta andbread, with no redeeming vegetables and healthful sauces
3. slept through the night until I woke up naturally
4. had entire uninterrupted conversations with brian.
and I have realized
1. I accidentally overcommitted my time in the past several weeks, putting too much pressure on myself and Asher. so he has acted out, and I have too.
2. I really like being around my kids, am miss them when they're gone.
3. I married well.
and with that, I'm off. there is tv to watch and sunshine to absorb.