Saturday, January 24, 2009

4th of a 4th of a

I was tagged. Something about explaining the fourth picture from the fourth folder in your picture file, then tag four more people. I am on Brian's computer, so this is from his picture file, but after this long, I am pretty sure I can explain his pictures well enough.



So did you guys know Brian is kind of a creative guy? And he has decided that since part of his job is to cover basically every square inch of business in Alabama, and so much of Alabama is just BEAUTIFUL, he's should bring the camera along. This picture is from the Ava Maria Grotto in Cullman County. I don't know enough about grottos to really explain why there is one in northern Alabama, but there is, and Brian took some pictures of it. But, I should add, not on company time, because that would be illegal.

There you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw a grotto in kentucky that had the Blessed Mary standing NEXT to it, and a plastic dalmation complete with a fire red hat INSIDE the grotto. i wish i had a picture of that

M'elle said...

I have wanted to see that very grotto since I was about 9 years old and lived in Louisiana. Now I live in Al and still haven't visited it.