Sunday, April 27, 2008

home, james.

Hi. I'm still alive. I've been visiting Mikkee in Nashville until today, so I've been untethered from the Internet for a while. Just so you know, Mikkee is second only to grandmas in Asher's world. "Bibee!" he calls her. All weekend long. "Bibee! Bibee!"

We had a great trip. We spent most of our time outside, and is there really a better way to spend a weekend? I don't think so. But I've been sole producer and director of The Asher Show since Wednesday (we tour, you know), and now my house has exploded into a thousand dirty bibs and Curious George books, so we'll pick up here tomorrow.










Tune in this week for more about our trip, more of my Thousand Gifts list, a guest post on short-term missions trips from Mikkee, and whatever else falls out of my head in the next few days. Good night everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that first picture is my absolute favorite of every other picture you've ever shared! Beautiful!!

Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to read Mikkee's guest post!!!

Heather said...

I want to come visit before Silas is born. I just need to figure out the kiddos... maybe my MIL would want to juggle them with me. Hmm...