Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hi everyone,

Our internet is out, just so you know. I hope it's back next week, but I don't know that for sure.

But this past week was the HISTORICAL EUMC BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA, and I didn't get to wish anyone happy birthday. I have pictures for everyone somewhere (and I probably have a picture of them together, but I'd really have to dig for that), so my loudest HAPPY BIRTHDAY! will have to suffice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to Janet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to Carrie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to Laurie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to Starr

All of their birthdays are in the SAME WEEK and they were all in EUMC youth group together - which is why I can never remember who has which day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, thanks stog!!
and happy birthday to the rest of ya!
Carrie

buf said...

aye, happy birthday to Laurie and Starr! woo woo!! xoxo - jab