Thursday, September 20, 2012

the good news first

The good news:  My computer is up and running again.
The bad news:  A certain four-year-old obviously played with it while I was on the phone so sufficiently that Brian spent last night reinstalling things and staring at a blue screen.  When I asked Silas what he had done to the computer, his only response was, "I don't want to talk about that right now."


The good news:  I am 33 weeks pregnant today, with a c-section scheduled for November 1.  Which means I only have six more weeks before I meet little Brennan.  Only six more weeks of achy hips and back and lugging my pregnant self up and down the floor trying to pick up Legos fourteen times a day.

The bad news:  I am 33 weeks pregnant today, with a c-section scheduled for November 1.  In six weeks I'm going to have a newborn again!  Ack!


The good news:  Little Emmy really loves her brothers, and her imitation skills are right on target.  The boys love to "teach" her new words while we're in the van.

The bad news:  Their most recent tutelage has included "stupid" and "stop it!"


The good news:  Despite a bad cough, our house has weathered its most recent run-in with illness pretty well.

The bad news:  Brian, Emmy, and Asher all had walking pneumonia at the same time.  And oddly, the antibiotics were harder on them than the illness.  But now they've finished the antibiotic, so hopefully we're on the other side of all of it.

Do you have any good news today?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I don't think that picture of Asher and Emmy could be any CUTER!! So adorable.