Saturday, November 12, 2011

worth a thousand

So, yes, we had Halloween around here. The boys had a BLAST, but my little Emmy girl was sick. She almost missed the festivities altogether, so sad was she about her fever and runny nose, but at the last minute we decided to catch up with Brian and the boys and walk through the neighborhood anyway. Halloween night she was sporting her cupcake pajamas, instead of her cute little costume. Which meant, of course, I had no pictures of her dressed up.

This would not do.

So yesterday afternoon, when I pulled into the front yard and found Asher as Optimus Prime, and Emmy as his sidekick, Super Dragonfly (or Superfly, according to Brian) I grabbed the camera. Silas could not be bothered with his Ironman costume, since he had important matters concerning lollipops to attend. Alas. You take what you can get.

First things first. Emmy, the superfly Dragonfly.



I know, right?

My dynamic duo.



And the one who got away.



I really tried to get them all together.


And tried.


And ... meh. Forget it.


Still, they're pretty cute, right?





And my favorite ... this is the little look that lights my day. Like she's saying, I'm on to you, Mom.



Love it.

Happy Saturday.

2 comments:

ljkgates said...

Love, love, love, the pictures! Emmy Ruth looks so big standing in the front yard! My little angels!

Heather said...

I think Emmy needs to just come live with me. That's some serious girly cuteness, and I need some of that in my life. ;)

Those little boys of yours are migty sweet looking as well.