Thursday, March 06, 2008

Please, please, someone smarter than me confirm that the Mothers of Multiples Consignment Sale is this weekend in Montgomery. I am INEPT on the internet and am ready to throw the computer across the room because it won't just tell me what I need to know, already. I have the kind of sinus infection where everything above my neck hurts, and so far I've pulled it off all week with the baby by myself, but I'm ready to wave a white flag and beg Brian to take a sick day tomorrow so that I can stay on the couch, where my aching head belongs. ANYWAY, I think the sale is this weekend (why in the name of ALL THAT IS HOLY don't I write these things down?! WHY do I continue to depend on my memory which has already spectacularly proven its inability to hold salient details, like the times and dates of everything other than life-altering events?!) but I need to know for sure. Consignment sales are a GIFT to mothers of babies but for pete's sake, they're like a secret club. If you're not on the inside, it's almost impossible to find out information about them until they're over and the newspaper covers them. I need baby equipment, and I just need one good sale, when I go on the first day. If you wait any longer it's picked over, which is fine for play clothes, but not for everything. SO. Anyone want to look it up for me? My sinuses thank you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!!!!! I googled it and the best hit I got was your blog!! =) Does Laura know when it is?

Candy said...

Do you have Mom-nesia?

Jason said...

I talked to a buddy from church who has twins and his wife is planning on selling items on Saturday March 8 in the old Waccamaw (sp)building...Next to the old Sams building
He was not sure of the time though
Hope this helps some

Jason said...

He called his wife ....7-noon on saturday ...

Stephanie said...

My mother-in-law spent a half hour on the phone today, and I went to the place where I originally found the advertisement, with no luck. But I finally did find out about it - I ran into a mom of twins in the store, who told me.

Anonymous said...

when you go, get your name on that mailing list and then you'll be "in" the secret society of swapping baby stuff.

glad you found it.

Missy said...

Bless your heart. I too have the sinus infection that is making my teeth hurt. Call your OB and beg for some Zpac, girl.

When I am looking for stuff like this, I find the regional boards at babycenter.com to be very helpful, at least in my neck of the woods, that is how I find out about all the consignment sales.