Tuesday, March 04, 2008

pictures from the weekend

THIS is the cutest little boy picture you've ever seen. With a bonus shot of his new rug.



A friend called me yesterday and said, "I'm so sorry my daughter hit Asher Friday at the library!" I sincerely hope she had not spent all weekend worrying about that, because it was not even a blip on my radar. If I had a dollar for every time I said, "Don't bite," or "We do not hit," we could make a significant dent in Asher's college tuition. I am told that this is completely normal behavior for their age, and particularly for boys. Here is Asher in action.



We were accidentally color-coordinated on Saturday. So we took a picture.



Asher with Mikkee. I kept trying to take a picture with Asher looking at the camera, but he turned to look at Mikkee every time. Soon, we are going to buy a digital camera with no delay, and then we might actually get a picture of Asher smiling again.

11 comments:

Laura Mielke said...

CUTSIES!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i love all the pictures!!! and the new rug :)

Anonymous said...

I bet she totally did worry all weekend!

So cute!

Anonymous said...

the rug matches PERFECTLY! what a great find!!!

M'elle said...

Hee hee. I love the first picture! Not only did you color coordinate shirtwise, but both of your jeans match the countertop in the background, too. Lovely! Leave it to me to notice that...

Angela said...

Green is so springy! Yay!

The Bean said...

Your baby belly is looking so cute!

Stephanie said...

Thanks everyone! Michelle, I noticed the green/blue/white theme as well. And Emily, I'm definitely looking pregnant by now ... I so prefer this stage to the previous "is she pregnant or is she fat?" stage. Looking pregnant is much better.

Heather said...

I need pictures with captions like: "Heather with Asher." Sigh... I miss you.

Missy said...

I like your baby bump :)