Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ok. The kitchen is mostly unpacked (ONLY because my friend Carrie (formerly of BUF fame) spent Monday afternoon unpacking it. Even though she had in-laws in town, has a three-month old baby, and is moving herself in two weeks) and the common areas are put together. Both bedrooms are functional, though not exactly unpacked. Let the organization begin!

I will post pictures soon.

Georgia's Mom leaves for Israel today. She's going to be blogging about the experience at www.georgiaandsawyer.blogspot.com.

Since you have been so patient to read through MOVING (which is miserable enough to do, and probably seriously boring to read about), here's a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend.



(I think I've mentioned before that Asher doesn't like the vaccuum? Which means - he will grant permission to run the vaccuum, but only if he is held while the machine is on. I usually put him on my hip and vaccuum one-handed, but to each his own).



(We had a picnic while Mikkee was in town. I expected him to try to get the Chiquita sticker off his nose, but instead it made him laugh).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who always vacuumed with the Bjorn on...

Liz said...

yay for moving! well, maybe not for moving, but for being in your new home! yay for carrie!! and yay for mikkee and cute asher!!! cant wait to see pictures!