Thursday, June 21, 2007

Look! I posted a picture on my profile, which was actually more complicated than it should have been. Now I'm going to work on posting links to blogs I read. I've been using blogger for almost two years; maybe it's time for me to actually learn to use it, eh?

Also, Asher was six months old on Tuesday. He got a tooth for his birthday. It was actually very sad for him, but part of growing up all the same. He's learning so much right now - how to roll over to get his toy, how to squeal at the appropriate decibel to receive a response from his parents, how to avoid a stroller, not to kick a piece of furniture, because that joker HURTS. Things like that. He's so long, he looks more like 9 months than 6 (and he's wearing a size 12 mo clothes). He's also starting to sit up. Our house is lively, and all is well.

Two hours later:

SERIOUSLY what do I win for conquering blogger? Also, if you have abandoned your blog I didn't link to it.

2 comments:

Liz said...

you win the queen blogger award - you have conquered the blog-o-sphere and we are crowning you the queen - all hail queen stephanie! :)

Nick M. said...

cheers on the world blog domination, i hear that you get a fabulous prize like a dinette set or even....
A NEW CAR (sorry I must be nostalgic for the end of The Price is Right or something).