Sunday, April 29, 2007

So many words, banging around like so much ... whatever. Which is to say that I have a lot to say, but, as usual, the time when my thoughts are formed never quite lines up with the time I have to devote to writing. Alas.

Instead, a referral: In Which I Pull Plato Off The Shelf To See What Socrates Said About Roth IRAs, by Light and Momentary blog. And a quote, so that you will believe me when I tell you it's worth perusing: But my observations lead me to believe it is fundamentally true that happiness and fulfillment are unpredictable. Women's preferences vary; children's needs vary. What mothers need is flexible options to accommodate those variations -- and not, if you please, any more condescending demands that we disregard what we want and Get To Work. We've been working.

Told ya. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*grins* Ahh... I spent 2 hours, this morning, sitting in a lounge chair, in the middle of a field, near a stone labyrinth, writing.

Heaven.