Monday, February 05, 2007

Not for the faint at heart

Ever been to a two-year-old birthday party? It's so much fun. There are kids and babies and toys and grandparents and pictures and cake and chicken fingers and squealing and diapers and ... whew. This? Is the cutest two-year-old I have seen in a long time.




So Stephanie and I said, hey, I know what! Let's get a picture with us and our kids! Right ... it went something like this. "Georgia! Look this way! Georgia! Look at Daddy! Ready? Georgia - takethepictureSteve - Georgia Georgia CLICK! Okay, go play!" And somehow, magically, my son THREW UP at the exact moment Steve took the picture. Yes he did. I know it's gross, but it's also the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. So if you have the stomach for it ... our first picture of the Arnold and Gates children.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I have many thoughts about the pic of you and Stephanie. The first is, You both look so happy! The second is, I can't believe we are old enough to be parents! The third is, I can't believe YOU, Stephanie, can laugh about throw-up!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Group pictures with kids are so much... er... fun. Hee hee. But how ADORABLE y'all are.