1. I'm more melodramatic than I would like to admit.
2. I've been sucked in to my job more than I would like to admit.
3. I've watched six episodes from Season 1 of West Wing today. Thanks to Nick for letting us borrow Season 1.
4. Charlie and Zoee both get cuter over time.
5. All of the characters - and particularly Josh and Sam - become more subtle over time. And I'm glad for this, because the original characters were super obnoxious.
6. It is possible for me to have a baby in less than two weeks that would not even be considered premature. BUT NOT TODAY. As long as there's some date in the future, and not THIS DAY, that we're talking about, Brian and I both remain relatively calm.
7. Being this pregnant is not unlike being 80 years old, in that your body feels completely beyond your control, things ache inexplicably, and you can't eat anything with salt, sugar, or spice. Which means that you can't eat anything fun at all. I had broccoli for lunch and cereal for dinner. Welcome to my world.
8. Taylor growls at cars until Brian comes home. When Brian's home, he doesn't growl at cars. Not sure what this is about - but it is an observation from my day.
9. Chance of tornadoes tomorrow. What do you want to bet the coffee shop will be packed? Something about bad weather makes people want to drink coffee. Bad weather, the first day of school, and football. Again, not sure what that's about, but it's an observation nonetheless.
10. My dog really needs a bath.
And now I'm off to watch my 7th episode of West Wing for the day.