1. FIRST NAME? Stephanie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes - while my mom was pregnant, she worked in a records department somewhere or another. There was a petty thief named Stephanie Renee. My mom really liked her name.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I don't remember ... lately I launch pretty easily into the hysterical laugh-cry that Mikkee is FAMOUS for (we'll blame it on pregnancy hormones), but really crying, i don't know.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I don't dislike it. Does that count?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I like swiss cheese more than a specific meat - ham and swiss or turkey and swiss are my top two choices.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Doesn't that depend on who I am instead? And the context under which I met me? What an odd question.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes - a prayer journal.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. Haven't since I was four.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Depends. Sometimes I love Raisin Bran (especially the store brand, b/c the raisins are usually sweeter), and sometimes I love Cinnamon Life.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not if I can avoid it.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Well, I have terrible upper body strength. But so far, I've gotten through whatever has come my way, so it depends on what you mean.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint chocolate chip or cookies and cream. Or, sometimes, plain vanilla.
14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5 - 9 (wasn't this someone else's, too? Laura's, maybe?)
15. RED OR PINK? In my house - brick red. On my body - pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My tendency to interrupt when excited, and a general lack of patience with life circumstances.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My far-away friends.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Eh. Your choice.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Oh, you guys know without me telling you. I'm wearing blue jeans, and no shoes (though I had on sandals a minute ago). Even pregnant, my wardrobe does not change. ;)
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? cake and ice cream.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My sister is coloring my mom's hair, and I can hear their voices in the bathroom. My dad is watching a TV show about home improvement (I think). Have I mentioned before that I LIVE with my ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? kelly green.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Bath and Body Vanilla, because it smells like home. And muffins and coffee in the mornings.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I don't know - who did I call yesterday? Kimberly, I think.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Authenticity.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody sent this to me. But so far, I like the people who have completed it.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Lately, sweet tea or ice water.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? I like to watch college football. And I enjoyed the Biscuits game I went to with the fam a few weeks ago.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown.
30. HAT SIZE? I don't think I've ever owned a hat for recreational purposes.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Right now - warm, freshly baked bread. I looooovveeee bread lately ...
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? If I'm choosing between the two, a happy ending. But most of my favorite movies don't have happy endings. So what does that say about me?
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? It's kind of a peachy/pinky and white color.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. Definitely winter. But I like summer in milder climates a lot.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Kisses are too rich.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? I like cookies/cakes better than ice cream. Probably Oreos and milk is my favorite.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND: Carrie/Janet
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND: (you're right, Laura)- Brian
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Would you believe if it I told you I'm not reading anything right now?
41.WHATS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's the standard Dell mousepad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? This is completely ridiculous - I watched about 30 minutes of Bastard out of Carolina, before dinner. Later, Brian and I watched the biography of Nancy Kerrigan on Lifetime. I told you - ridiculous.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The sound of silence in my OWN HOME.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles, definitely.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Colorado. West Palm Beach (from KC) was a pretty good haul, too.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Give me an hour, and I will know your life story. I just can't help myself. =)
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In Montgomery. Which is where MY SON will be born in a few months.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody. I picked it by myself.