Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm definitely going to be one of those women who walks around saying, "The Lord gave me a word for you today."

I'll just offer this up to the blogworld as you peruse this afternoon ... I've had a feeling for several days now that I can't shake and can't explain. I FEEL like something is wrong. But I've thought about it a good bit, and nothing is wrong with me, or Brian, or the Searcys (which would be my first guesses, since those are the people I see every day). I don't know what it is. We can debate why or if I should trust my emotions this much, but I'm not kidding, this is a seriously weird feeling. So - is everybody ok? Everybody still have all of their limbs? Nobody in the hospital or anything? Just thought I'd check in with you ...

Laugh if you want, but wear your seatbelt for the next few days, ok?

Love from your odd friend in Kansas.

3 comments:

buf said...

I'm interested to know if you ever discover the source of this unease. :) And I LOVE people who tell me they have a word from the Lord for me. :) --Carrie

Unknown said...

Checking in- everything is passable here in Memphis...

buf said...

I'm okay :) (janet)