Monday, February 13, 2006

2-13-06

I really loved reading everyone's peppy little blogs today, but here's the thing. February sucks for me. I keep wanting to say more, but then it seems pointless, because we'll just talk in circles about how things will get better and God has a plan, blah blah blah. I know. And I really don't want to hear it. I just want February to end.

As it will, in like, 15 days, I know. So if you don't hear much from me, it's because February sucks, and I don't want to complain. Maybe March will be more chipper.

One bright spot - I'm WAY excited about our upcoming trip to Florida.

Love from KC.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I too wish it didn't suck for you. You can come try and be in KY and see if that helps it suck less?? (I know it would help my month suck less) Love you lots!

buf said...

well, I'm sorry Feb. sucks for you... I <3 you - have fun in FL!! wahoo!! (janet)

Ciona said...

Hate that Feb sucks for you. I can only guess why it must suck, and I hate that for you, as well. You're in my thoughts! And remember . . . it's a short month. March is waiting to embrace you! Enjoy FL!