Sunday, December 11, 2005

12/11/05

Well, the rest of my little blogging circle is talking about our weekend wedding/ semi-reunion. It was really a great weekend. However, I have had very little sleep over the past several days - culminating in last night, when I actually slept on the floor most of the night - and today I am in an abnormally foul mood. The most I can hope for the rest of my day is that I don't a). cry or b). cuss in front of all of my extended family for absolutely NO reason.

Is everyone out there praying for me? You really should be.

If you want to hear about our little semi-reunion, check out Mary or Heather's blogs. www.marydavis1213.blogspot.com or www.madamerubies.com/blog.

I'm going to hole up in my corner now. I'll be nicer tomorrow, I promise.

ssg

PS. I had the cutest little conversation today in Starbucks with these twin (grown) women from Dothan, Alabama. They were SO exCITed to be drinking coffee and CHRISTmas shopping in MontGOMery for the day. They finished each other's sentences, were deLIGHTfully friendly, and were identically beautiful. I felt like I was in a scene from Forrest Gump.

2 comments:

Ciona said...

So cute! Love the *bucks story . . .

No worries . . . you don't have to be nice tomorrow.

Stephanie said...

Announcing: Bob's Blog

http://lovetheoutdoors.blogspot.com/