Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My alma mater won the National Championship last night, the first in 53 years.

War Eagle.

Also? I love Nick Fairley. Something about him cracks me up - he reminds me of guys I knew in high school. Brian and I have been Nick Fairley fans all year - the play where he caused a fumble, tackled the guy, then intercepted the ball himself - well, that's just good television, friends. Anyway, yay for Nick Fairley for getting a little recognition last night, and hooray for Auburn football. At this rate, Emmy's children may be nursing their own babies during halftime before it happens again.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Congrats! I had to cheer for our fellow SEC team as well. Although, if I was selecting a team based on stereotypical female ways, I would have chosen Oregon because of their rockin' uniforms!