Wednesday, November 18, 2009

a little live streaming of my own

I've been sitting in front of the computer for the last hour watching this from the prayer room (the worship set from 11/17 part 1, if anyone is interested). Tonight I'm thinking about how big God is, that He is both there and here, past and present, and how my life in Christ is about me being a part of what He is doing, not about me deciding what needs to be done and asking him to okay it. I miss the prayer room. I miss the intensity and the ease of worship there.

Incidentally, I keep trying to imagine us there now, with mighty little Silas scaling the chairs during the worship set and Asher lapping the back rows. And that thought can't cross my mind without leading me to pray for my children, that their intensity - admittedly inherited - and energy will one day be focused on Christ. May the love and curiosity and emotion that rivets them now one day drive them toward Christ. Amen.

That's what's on my mind tonight.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Amen.