Thursday, June 11, 2009

My day began with a poopy diaper gone AWRY all over the bumper pad (the things you do not anticipate when choosing that darling mostly WHITE baby bedding) at 6:20 a.m. and ended with EXHAUSTED babies finally tucked in at 8 p.m. In between was a dead cell phone, a birth of a neighbor's baby, a new bathing suit for me and new clothes for the boys, an important conversation, Up, a trip to the swimming pool, and a death on Brian's watch, the second serious labor-related injury to children this week (read about the first here).

Whew.

Clearly most of those are going to need their own post (except the shopping part - I'm really not enough of a shopper to blog about it) so stay tuned. But give me just a second - I need to catch my breath.

Good night.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I cried at Up. Though it did tick me off that the absentee parent was, as usual, the Daddy. How about a MOM who screws up sometime? Why is Dad always the bad guy? *grumbles* But, seriously now, I loved Up. Haydn and I saw it, and it was my first 3D movie.