Thursday, November 13, 2008

I should have signed up for NoBloPoMo, or whatever the thing is where people write every day in November.  I'm pretty sure I've written every day this month so far.

Not wanting to break my stride, I want to talk a little tonight, but I'm really tired and not very coherent.  So.  

Tomorrow is a big day for Adrienne at Our Journey of Love.  Tomorrow her little girl will be born, and Lord willing 2-3 days later their adoption will be finalized, and Jim and Adrienne will be able to bring their daughter home.   I am so excited for them, and also so nervous.  If you are the praying type, please remember their family this weekend.

I can't figure out how to feed Silas enough to get him to sleep through the night.  He's different from Asher (funny how it really is true that every baby is different, but you just can't help but assume that because you've done it before, surely you know what you're doing now.  That's so not true) - he doesn't get grumpy during the day because he's hungry, but if I can't get him to eat enough during the day he wakes up at 2:30 a.m. to eat (9 oz last night).  I'm up to half a cup of cereal twice a day, baby food once a day (the big jar, not the little one), and an 8 oz bottle every 3ish hours.  Still waking up.  Somebody help - what can I do to keep up with him?

And this story is just ... I don't even know what to say about it.

That's all I've got.  I'll be more engaging in the morning.

No comments: