Wednesday, December 19, 2007

then and now

December 19, 2006


December 19, 2007


When Carrie arrived at our house on Saturday, she said, "Happy Mommy Day!" She's right. First birthdays are about my memories. I am a new and better person as a mother. I'm thankful for him and for how I've changed because of him.

Happy Tuesday to the rest of the world. And happy birthday to Asher.

(update - I did it again! I'm clearly more frazzled than I'd like to admit. Happy Wednesday! Wednesday! Wednesday!)

5 comments:

Liz said...

I think its really funny that you keep writing the wrong day! :) Its even funnier when I read it a day ahead of time (Hong Kong time that is) :)

Happy birthday Asher!! I love you!

Happ Mommy Day Stephanie! You are an amazing person, and wonderful mother!!! Asher is so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Asher. I feel like you and Benjamin have some serious eating to do together IRL someday. The mommies will have to work something out.

Emily R

The Bean said...

Happy Birthday Asher!

Candy said...

I think every mother should post a picture of her brand new baby wrapped in that white blanket with the aqua and peach stripes. I have two! Anyone else?

(And he's adorable, but you already know that)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Asher!