Saturday, December 15, 2007

highlights from a birthday party


loved the cake, of course.


EATING a birthday gift.


with his dad


Here's the story: Georgia's Mom (whose real name is also Stephanie, but whenever I use her name on the blog I confuse people) and I have been friends since we were two years old. We became friends because she bit me at nursery school. This is Sawyer (Georgia's brother) and Asher standing together at a new toy. Asher put his finger in Sawyer's mouth, so Sawyer did what any 18-month-old boy would do: he bit him. History repeats itself.


the day was just this happy.

3 comments:

Liz said...

it looks like SO much fun! wish i could have been there!!!!! :(

Heather said...

I went to 2 bday parties yesterday, and I thought of y'all. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, big boy!

Emily R