Thursday, November 01, 2007

celebrating cute babies in lion costumes



You can see the rest of the photo shoot here.

My friend Laurie is at our house this week. Laurie is my friend that I talk to for two hours before I ever ask about her job or the weather out there. And I swear if I called her back the next day, we could do it all over again.

She pointed out that my blog does not reflect my life right now. I was very intentional, when I began a blog, about not creating another space for surface-level conversation. So this is not intentional, it's just that not everything is for public consumption. I'm thinking maybe I'll do what Carrie's done, and move to a password protected blog? I haven't decided yet, but it might make for better posts.

Don't worry, though; if I do, you'll all be invited. All of you that I know are reading, anyway. It's the lurkers that mess with my head.

5 comments:

Liz said...

i understand not wanting everything to be for public consumption - i worry about that a lot. i have had to be very dilgent in telling some people (from home mostly) that they are not to share my blog without permission. i am not so much worried about my friends and peers reading it - it is the people from home, "church-folk" if you will - that just might not understand - that and i dont really care for all the little old ladies in the church to know about my sad days. if you do password protect...just dont forget me in your group :)

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

What adorable pictures!! Please include me if you go to password protected :)

Anonymous said...

Just make sure I get a password...

Anonymous said...

That costume is adorable! And there is actually a lot that I don't put on my "regular journal" as well...I have a separate one without any names/links etc...on it that is temporary. But password protecting sounds like a good idea as well.

Catherine said...

Oh, that is SO CUTE!