Sunday, March 05, 2006

so...

We're headed to SLAP-OUT ourselves soon. Brian has referred to it as our next lilypad. Not sure where the next leap will be yet, though. We're working on it - we don't intend to be this flaky indefinitely - but we haven't made a decision. My dad says he's going to rename their property. He wants to call it "Back Home," as in, "I'm moving Back Home for a while." Ribbit.

Is everyone out there praying for us? Because you really should be.

P.S. There's been no drama in KC. It's just that all good things must come to an end. The Searcys are also contemplating their next leap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, I have to admit, it excites me that, now, there is a possibilty you can join me Carrie and Janet when we get together in May. *grins* If you want to head through MS on your way, stop in for a visit. :)

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing you guys back here...you know...right before we leave and everything...our next lilly pad as well, I guess.

Liz said...

While I am very happy with my sweet home in Kentucky - I am kinda jealous of all these lilypads - I am beginning to get the bug....=)